MA Delegation Digest July 2016
Sen. Elizabeth Warren
- Warren calls for scrutiny of Airbnb-style rentals, and worries they may be taking away housing from long term renters.
- Just before the end of their vacation, Warren urges senate republicans to vote to confirm federal district judge nominees, of which there are at least a dozen waiting, some since last year.
- Warren pleads for change following the recent police shootings of black men.
- In an effort to prevent another Trump University, Warren calls on federal regulators to step up consumer protections for such educational programs.
- Warren calls on progressives to help fight against the TPP, Trans-Pacific Partnership, claiming it benefits companies more than people.
- ICYMI, in her speech at the DNC, Warren warned that Trump is little more than a scam on the American people. She also claimed that whilst the United States is not in trouble, the political system is rigged.
Sen. Ed Markey
Rep. Richard Neal
Rep. Jim McGovern
Rep Niki Tsongas
Rep. Joe Kennedy III
Rep. Katherine Clark
Rep. Seth Moulton
Rep. Mike Capuano
Rep. Stephen Lynch
Rep. Bill Keating