MA Delegation Digest 2/28 – 3/27/15
Senator Elizabeth Warren
Senator Ed Markey
Rep. Richard Neal
Rep. Jim McGovern
- Rep. McGovern did not attend the Netanyahu speech, and thought it was highly detrimental to the negotiating process.
- Rep. McGovern accused the GOP of targeting low-income families in its latest budget proposal. McGovern says, “With the release of yesterday’s budget, it’s official: Republicans have declared war on poor working families in this country.”
- McGovern voted in favor of the Progressive Caucus Budget in the House.
- Rep. McGovern has organized a “hunger caucus” in the House, and has been outspoken about cuts to food assistance programs, which were severely slashed in the GOP budget.
Rep. Niki Tsongas
- Rep. Tsongas and Rep. Moulton attended a discussion at the Merrimack Valley Chamber of Commerce for a discussion on the challenges facing the country this year.
- Rep. Tsongas voted against the Progressive Caucus Budget in the House
Rep. Joe Kennedy III
Rep. Katherine Clark
Rep. Seth Moulton
Rep. Mike Capuano
Rep. Stephen Lynch
Rep. William Keating